Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We did it!

May 30th 7:46 Saturday moring precious Tripp Matthew Smith decided to FINALLY come out and steal my heart right away. He weighed 9lbs 1oz 22in oh yea a MAN CHILD! I haven't quite been able to stop taking pictures or smiling or even fully understand that i have a baby especially when we go out and i forget to buckle him in and then five min later on the freeway i'm like oh shiz stop the car... but all i know is that i'm so grateful that he doesn't cry when i sing him his morning song:)... i chose something that wasn't to high so i wouldn't be to pitchy so... i sing him to the melody of "Happy Birthday To You" but say "Good moring to you" and he seems to enjoy it, thank goodness!

3 comments:

  1. yay a blog! no we ned some pictures of that cute boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay,
    Love it, Tripp is such a cuttie!!! You are such a good little mom he is so lucky to have you!! and I love that you sing to him. You are so sweet.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! he is so cute! a little slimy lookin in that picture but i love him! I decided i'll hum to my kid. i just don't have the heart to sing and he probably doesn't have the ears for it! please remember to buckle him in ya dork! seriously!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so lucky!

I'm so lucky!

Just being Pregant

Just being Pregant

A day left

A day left

sporting the dbacks

sporting the dbacks

me and my man

me and my man

Blog Archive