Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Bath


What an experience who would of thought bathing a week old baby would be so STRESSFUL!? I think i had a minor stroke. Luckily i was taught by a professional but when it came to me doing it myself i croaked!... Picture this I had it all set up perfectly like a new mom would; towel on the cabinet, his cute towel, the wash cloth, the powder, the shampoo, the lotion, his little outfit, i was set.... I put his adorable head over the sink to get it wet and and he starts wailing his deep 25yr. old cry Wahhhh Wahhhhh SIDE NOTE (I call Tripp my little SUPERMAN because he always throws his hands in the air bundled up in fist's like he's ready to fly and then i sing Superman's theme song DUN DUN DAH DUN DUN DAH DAH DAH DUN something like that... Anyways like all super hero's they have weakness and for SUPERMAN and Tripp KRYPTONITE is WATER he absolutely hates it! So i finish as fast as i could; officially washed and smelling delicious crying throughout the whole process i rush him to the bed to put the diaper on and right when i open the towel yea, you guessed it, pee flies all over this cleansed body and even in his mouth which made him stop crying until he tasted that goodness which made him cry even harder.. so I'm like oh crap do i put him back in the water or just dress him having him spell of pee? Contemplating on what to do i see his wet wipes and begin washing him down oh it was a nightmare! But all in all every super hero conquers their villains and Tripp conquered his first bath..Mission accomplished every limb is still attached and were both breathing:)!

5 comments:

  1. that was the most entertaining post i have read in quite some time! he is so cute kaylee! i'm glad your animated! it makes for amazing stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaylee! glad you guys have a blog. and.. I LOVE the post. haha it is hilarious. . which im sure it wasn't at all in the moment for you 2. :) What a special time, being able to have you and your baby learning together. I know your a great mom, dont stress too much just enjoy it! We miss you guys, and can't wait for you guys to move into our house and to see ya again!. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!!! Aylee-K!!!! I love that you know have a blog and I get to see pictures of Tripp and hear your stories! Love you-

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely adorable Kaylee!! And I love his name! Tripp.. so cute! :) Congrats to you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow he is a cutie. Congrats to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so lucky!

I'm so lucky!

Just being Pregant

Just being Pregant

A day left

A day left

sporting the dbacks

sporting the dbacks

me and my man

me and my man

Blog Archive